Do you offer boarding?
- Yes, you can learn about it here.
Do you offer grooming?
- We don’t but Linda’s Pet Grooming does. Their number is (605) 428-3675.
Do you have a farm cat program?
- Currently, we are unable to offer it but we hope to again in the future.
What day do you do surgeries/dentals?
- Surgeries are typically done on Thursdays and dentals are usually done throughout the week. We’re always happy to work with your schedule.
How long does my pet stay for a neuter or spay?
- Pet’s coming in for neuters can go home the same day as the procedure. For spays, we have pets stay overnight for further hospitalization/monitoring.
When Should I Have my Puppy/Kitten’s First Checkup?
- 8 weeks of age. This allows the doctor to identitfy health risks and address them or present them before they are severe. plus, we love to get them used to riding in the car and visiting even if they aren’t due for shots.