Our clients, employees, and community are our family. Our best day is when we help them.
Client Service Representative
Client Service Representatives are vital to our team and work with the Director of Medicine and Director of Administration to ensure we can help the growing number of pets around of community and that clients book appointments to see our medical team. You assist our medical team in achieving high quality medicine for our growing community by strict compliance of hospital policy. This position allows you contribute to excellent care of the pets in our area! We expect all team mates follow company policy, so our clinic can expand and help more of our patients.
Full time position for a Client Service Representative with 40-45 hours per week. CSRs work four 10-hour days, 7:45am -5:45pm with one set day off a week. One out of 6 Saturdays is scheduled for 7:45am-12:30pm. Not scheduled for emergency or after hour treatments.
We need a new Client Service Representative to add to the team as our clinic continues to grow. Client Service Representatives are challenged to keep efficient schedule in a busy two doctor practice, while adapting to a variety of high flow situations on the phones and front desk. Individuals who adapt quickly to a variety of situations using written protocols will thrive in this environment. Some of the expectations of a CSR are listed below:
- Answering the phone to schedule appointments for all clients and take appropriate messages for team members.
- Opening the store at the beginning of the day.
- Checking in appointments for all clients. Checking out appointments and collecting payments.
- Updating all clients records at the time of check in (including current phone numbers and email addresses) and scanning in records.
- Transferring medical records when requested.
- Assisting clients in over the counter sales of large animal and companion animal products.
- Balancing the till at the end of the day.
- Ordering and stocking inventory as it is received into the clinic.
- Assisting the Director of Medicine in watching clinic flow to ensure adjustments are made as necessary.
- Confirming patients for appointments.
- Ensuring the hospital’s front of house is well stocked and is neat and tidy.
We seek courteous, enthusiastic, motivated, team members with strong communication skills. Team members should be willing to learn and contribute to success within the clinic.
All team members are reviewed on a weekly basis by our Director of Administration, and by the clinic owner and yearly basis. We believe strongly in supporting you reaching your goals. Our Director of Administration will help you to hit your weekly goals as set by weekly team meetings, and on your own personal standards. The company owner reviews your progress and does an annual review. Opportunities can present themselves for those that show they are goal driven through statistical analysis.
Secondary education in the fields of business, animal science, or marketing are a plus. No experience is necessary. We are willing and eager to train the right person into this position! A four-level training sequence is laid out for employees under the guidance of or Director of Administration. A review is conducted with each training level to ensure all questions are address.
Compensation can vary due to experience and contributions to the clinic, but starting wage is 10-13$ per hour. Employees receive a uniform and CE allowance, benefits package, pet discounts, and up to a 3% match on a simple IRA.